This firm is looking for a hard working structural engineer to join the team and explore further into the world of forensics! They are a leading forensic structural engineering and building enclosure firm who are looking to expand further with new and skilled employees!
- Performing Structural analysis and forensic investigations on a new and existing buildings.
- Proficient with structural analysis software.
- Produce reports on findings of structural damages and failures.
- Ability and willingness to perform physical site investigations.
- Interaction with clients and be able to provide full reports.
- Bachelors in Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering
- Professional Engineer (PE) or Structural Engineer (SE) licensed.
- 10+ years in structural engineering.
- 401k above industry standard.
- Hybrid working model.
- Clear route for progression.
- Health care and dental care.
- 3 weeks PTO.
Is this a job that you would be perfect for?
Feel free to reach out!
📧 - ozlem.cantay@ lviassociates.com
📞 - (857) 362 7771