LVI are working with a national, 100% employee-owned engineering consulting firm who provide structural engineering services with an emphasis on new design, repair and rehabilitation of constructed works, and investigation of various structures and materials. They are looking to bring on an experienced forensic engineer to grow out their office in San Francisco!
- investigation and performance evaluation of a variety of structures and materials
- assisting senior staff with on-site investigations to document existing conditions and determine root of problems of existing structures
- develop the necessary skills to become a testifying expert within your industry, offering litigation support and expert witness testimony
- BS in Civil or Structural Engineering
- FE/EIT Certification, PE Licensed preferred
- Familiarity with computer analysis software (ETABS, SAP, RISA, RAM, SAFE, etc.)
If you are a professional with experience in forensic engineering please reach out!
📞 424 258 7234