About the company:
Our client is a national organisation specialising within water and environment, with offices in most states, they are one of the top organisations within the consulting space.
Due to a strategic growth, we are looking to bring on board a Team Lead to be based in Adelaide, to lead a team of Water Resources Engineers, while managing the team in Adelaide. You will be in a leadership position focusing on building the business, focusing on business development, business management as well as technical aspects of the water resources team.
What are we looking for?
- Technical experience within water resources - either across flooding, hydrology, hydraulics, WSUD, stormwater management.
- Local experience within South Australia
- Strong management experience, minimum 5 years.
- Have had proven capabilities to management projects.
- People-centric leader, strong ability in training and mentoring staff
This role in Adelaide is a unique opportunity to work in a well-known, employee-centered organisation.
Do apply with your updated to find out more.