About the company:
A reputable international consultancy working across a diverse range of projects including Remediation, Oil & Gas, Mining, and Environmental projects in Australia.
Their team comprises of industry leaders - geologists, scientists, engineers, and advisors - to provide high-quality technical and innovative solutions in Petroleum, Mining & Metals, Water, Contaminated Land & Remediation, Construction, Transport & Energy, and Financial.
With over 70 offices world wide, join a team that is great, has a global reach, a culture of excellence, and is employee-owned! Do not miss out on this opportunity!
They are looking for a SA State Manager / Senior / Principal Scientist
Location: Adelaide, South Australia.
- Establish, build, and lead projects and operations in Adelaide and South Australia.
- Define and implement company strategies.
- Undertake technical review of reports and provide technical guidance.
- Lead and mentor junior to intermediate level staff.
- Assist in project planning and scoping.
- Work with CFO and finance team to manage financial reviews and actions.
- People & Culture management to ensure team culture is maintained.
- Manage client and conduct business development activities, leveraging key, long-term national clients in Australia.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- 10+ years of experience in environmental science, hydro-geology, geology, or environmental engineering with experience in contaminated land / hydro-geology.
- Consultants need to have a Bachelor's degree or higher in environmental science, geology, or any environmental discipline.
- Great technical skills.
- Keen observational field skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Proactive attitude!
Don't miss out and apply today with your CV!