My Client - a reputable family owned technology firm is looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager, to join their growing team. They are looking for a self starter, who has strong communication skills as far as understanding the clients needs and conveying this in their projects. The ideal candidate would thrive in a competitive environment and work well under pressure.
- Liaising with the Sales Team, Engineering Team and Client to complete projects.
- Identifying Materials and equipment required for the project.
- Creating a short-term and long-term strategy plan to ensure workload is complete in due time.
- Approving Budgets set by the Sales Team and ensuring that projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Creating weekly schedules for the team.
- Taking the client on site walks and explaining the details of the project and how it applies to the specification.
- Scheduling meetings with upper management.
The company is offering:
- 6 figure + salary (dependant on experience)
- Company Vehicle
- Full Benefit package
- Project Bonuses
- Training and Certification sponsorship
- Opportunity for growth within the company
- Holiday social events & Family based environment
- Opportunity to relocate on a yearly basis
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 10 years experience
- Have a minimum of 4 years management experience
- Be a CCTV and Access Control expert
- Experience using Genetec, Amag, Lenel & Software house (min 3)
- PMP certification (preferred)