The Sr. Project Engineer will have 5+ years in a PV design engineering role for commercial and/or utility scale solar PV projects. They will be responsible for all project engineering activities of several concurrent projects from client commitment, through construction and commissioning, and finally to hand off to O&M/Asset Management.
- The Sr. Project Engineer is the main point of contact for all engineering for their projects and performs electrical design.
- Responsible for creation of 30/60/90, Issued for Permit (IFP), and Issued for Construction (IFC) drawing sets for permitting, specifying and quoting equipment, supervising the construction activities and resolving any issues that arise.
- Ensures client focused execution of all engineering activities
- Train and guide junior engineering staff.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Deep knowledge of the solar industry design and installation standards roof-top, ground-mount and carport solar PV projects.
- Familiarity with the solar project life cycle.
- Demonstrated experience designing C&I PV projects in various utility territories and permitting jurisdictions.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (power systems focus desired) or equivalent.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental and Health Insurance
- Paid time off
If you are interested in the Senior Solar Project Engineer role, then please don't wait to apply.