Senior Project Engineer
A larger scale consulting company is looking to grow out their substation team and is actively searching for a Senior Project Engineer to become a part of their team. This is a remote flexible opportunity that is actively recruiting around the Northeast area. The company is in search of inquisitive, committed, and inventive individuals who foresee the future and offer remedies for a world that is more interconnected, mobile, and secure. Through their technologies and proficiency, they aid government agencies, businesses, and financial establishments across over 150 countries in catering to and protecting citizens, staff, and customers.
The Senior Project Engineer will be responsible for…
- Develops and implements a project execution plan for the technical aspect of projects. Verify the precision of all Computer-Aided Design (CAD) drawings in reflecting the intended design.
- Assigns project tasks and provides technical guidance to project team members.
- Helps with the technical facets of scope, schedule, and budget, encompassing activities like formulating proposals, creating work breakdown structures, overseeing implementation, evaluating progress, addressing risks, managing changes, and maintaining schedules.
- Organizes and/or conducts quality verification's and evaluations for every project output in accordance with the specifications of the Quality Management Systems (QMS). This encompasses adhering to established requirements, processes, and protocols to ensure the delivery of a high-caliber end-product to the client.
- Work with senior engineers and technical leaders to identify and develop specific technical expertise.
The Senior Project Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Located in the Northeast region of the United States.
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering and PE not required but encouraged.
- 6+ years of experience in technical design experience with high voltage electrical switch-yard and substation projects of varying complexity up to 500kV preferred, including at a minimum, conceptual knowledge of physical, electrical, civil, and structural design components, and knowledge of IEEE, ANSI, and other applicable design and equipment standards.
- Ability to take on leadership on projects and comfortable taking charge of growth.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and conferencing platforms (Zoom, WebEx, Teams, etc.)
- Experience working in client facing environments with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Offer educational assistance!
- Flexible work/life balance!
- 401k retirement benefits!
If this is an opportunity of interest, please apply!