Senior Electrical Engineer (New York, NY)
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Electrical Engineer to join our team in New York, NY. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in electrical engineering and be proficient in Revit.
As the Senior Electrical Engineer, you will be responsible for leading the electrical design and engineering of complex projects. You will work closely with clients and other team members to develop and implement innovative solutions that meet the needs of the project.
- Lead the electrical design and engineering of projects from concept to completion
- Collaborate with clients and other team members to develop and implement innovative solutions
- Use Revit to create electrical designs and models
- Oversee the preparation of electrical engineering documents and drawings
- Review and approve electrical engineering documents and drawings prepared by others
- Provide technical guidance to junior engineers and other team members
- Stay up-to-date with industry best practices and advancements in electrical engineering
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
- 8+ years of experience in electrical engineering preferred, with a focus on building design
- Proficiency in Revit and other relevant software
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Professional engineer (PE) license is preferred
We are looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer who is highly skilled, detail-oriented, and able to multitask effectively. You must be able to work well under pressure and handle multiple projects simultaneously. A track record of successful project delivery is a must.
If you are an experienced Electrical Engineer with a strong background in electrical engineering and proficiency in Revit, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please submit your resume outlining your relevant experience. We look forward to reviewing your application.