Attention all Fire Protection & Plumbing Engineers! A top MEP Engineering firm in New York City is seeking a highly skilled and motivated individual to join their team.
As a Senior Associate Fire Protection & Plumbing Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting and challenging projects in one of the world's most iconic cities. You will be responsible for designing and overseeing the installation of fire protection and plumbing systems for high-rise buildings, healthcare facilities, commercial properties and more.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A bachelor's degree in Fire Protection Engineering or a related field
- 7+ years of experience in Fire Protection & Plumbing Engineering
- Strong knowledge of building codes and regulations, including NFPA and NYC Building Code
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to lead projects from conception to completion
- U.S. citizen
At this top MEP Engineering firm, you will enjoy a competitive salary, benefits package, and the opportunity for growth and advancement. If you are a Fire Protection & Plumbing Engineer looking for a dynamic and rewarding career, apply now!
This is an exciting opportunity to join a top MEP Engineering firm and work on projects that make a difference in the community. Don't miss out, apply today!