Company Summary: Founded over thirty years ago, this renewable energy developer/IPP is one of the most established companies in the industry. They recently received $1B in residential solar + storage financing through partnership with a Silicon-Valley based credit union and secured dedicated commercial solar financing through Bank of the West. Currently, the company is ranked the #1 commercial solar solutions provider in the US.
Position Summary: The individual in this position will gain an understanding of all aspects of the renewable energy Structured Finance market, including tax incentivized finance structures, warehouse lending facilities, term debt and public securitizations. The individual will create, structure, and manage financial models for portfolios of residential solar systems, as well as help negotiate and execute transaction documents. The person will provide support to the other members of the residential business team such as sales/product development/operations to develop and explain financing strategies best suited to the objectives and limitations of the situation.
Location: San Francisco Bay-Area, CA or New York City, NY (hybrid)
The Sr Analyst should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, engineering or related field
- 2-3 years' work experience in energy or finance
- Knowledge of complex valuation and financing/economic modelling
- Expert knowledge of Excel, VBA and PowerPoint, and highly skilled with other MS Office products
- Have an understanding of tax equity and/or how a lending business works
- Possess strong analytical and interpersonal skills
If interested in the position, do not hesitate in applying!