We have a current opportunity for a Solar Technical Manager on a permanent basis with a leading renewables power developer with a strong presence in North Asia. The position will be based in Taipei, Taiwan. For further information about this position please apply.
- Lead all the technical and supply chain aspects in the development phase and work with other internal teams to ensure that projects can be delivered with robust engineering solutions with the lowest cost
- Deliver technical support to the Business development team to deliver solutions to reduce the cost of energy, consistent with safety by design
- Supervise technical studies made by consultants and review designs engineering documents from contractors
- Oversee procurement documentation and lead technical evaluations
- Manage and control any budget and costs
- Support the Business development team for the development of Taiwan solar market
- Identify technical and economic risks of projects and participate to risk management plans
- Act as a safety leader and role model for the project by demonstrating a strong safety culture and values in all aspects of the role
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of engineering and industrial best practice and liaise with shareholder colleagues to ensure that comply with latest and good practice guidelines.
- Supervise and manage the O&M operations of the company in Taiwan.
- At least 3 years of experience in solar energy industry
- Background and education in Electrical Engineering is highly advantageous, but background in mechanical/civil engineering is also welcome
- Skilled in CAD and PVSyst
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, written and spoken
If you are interested, don't hesitate to apply!