A design engineering firm focusing on renewable projects is looking to grow their team with an Electrical Design Engineer! This firm works on Utility Scale Solar, BESS, and microgrid projects. They were closely with investors and project developers to provide expertise on early-stages of their design process!
The Electrical Design Engineer will be responsible for...
- Providing electrical designing for inverter-based projects including layouts, conductor sizing, load sizing etc.
- Creating CAD drawings for system design
- MV and LV power distribution
- Supporting interconnection and construction plan preparation
The Electrical Design Engineer should have...
- B.S. or M.S. in Electrical Engineering
- Experience using AutoCAD
- Strong familiarity with NEC and IBC
- Experience with protection coordination, arc flash, etc.