We have recently partnered with a well established owner and operator of large scale renewable power generation projects in the northeast. Headquartered in Maryland, the company has been around since 1999 and has since been a top developer of utility scale solar and natural gas projects.
They have a small family culture, and are looking for a driven and highly experienced individual to come on to provide project oversight for renewable project execution with a primary focus on utility scale solar projects.
- Supporting new renewable project construction
- managing project schedules and budgets
- Prepare Requests for Proposals and evaluate EPC and OEM bids and selection.
- Generate project progress reports and provide updates for management team
- Frequent company events
- Casual Fridays
- Ability to work from home
- strong family culture
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in, please apply!