We have a current opportunity for a Solar Construction Director on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Taipei, Taiwan. For further information about this position please apply.
- Manage overall construction project plan, schedules, progress and ensure all work is carried out in a safe and proper manner
- Define, maintain and review BLE standard construction contracts (technical and contractual), making sure project objectives are met
- Monitor Work in Progress and profitability progress
- Control procurement for all aspects of construction and keeping cost and budget align
- Asisst with organisation effectiveness including recruitment, training & development and performance management
- Communicate with Head of WHSE on all aspects of Health and Safety both within the workshop and on construction sites.
- Experience in project management for Renewable Energy projects
- Prior experience in management of a team and cross border mangement preferred
- Fluent in English
- Good understanding of solar project lifecycle