Experience, skills & competencies:
At least 7 years of relevant professional experience including 5+years of solar PV project developments in Japan.
Following experience, skills & competencies will be valued:
* Strong knowledge and network in the Japanese solar PV industry
* Track record of leading the origination and development of solar PV projects in Japan
* Track record of negotiations, execution and closing of standard PV contracts (NDA, MoU, PDA, SHA, EPC, O&M, AMA, CMA, PPA, LA, SPA etc.)
* Deep understanding of Japanese solar PV regulations including: o Regulation of land occupation and permitting process o Interconnection process (both grid connection and evacuation line)
* Coordination with external advisors (e.g. law firms, accounting and tax, lenders, technical, compliance, HSE advisors)