LVI Associates is one of the leading Energy and Infrastructure recruitment firm. We offer a bespoke service to our clients that allows for us utilize industry gossip to maximize our reach for both candidates and our current and future clients. Within the renewable energy space, we have upwards of 50 clients that we can introduce our candidates to!
One of the largest global energy solutions providers who are actively growing a new US based Product Development team that will be working on an array of new technologies to further their mission of providing affordable and smart energy solutions that will create a sustainable future for the planet! This is an opportunity to join a team that is working on revolutionary energy system solutions for residential customers including ESS, MLPE, EV Charging solution and Smart IoT paired with word-class software solutions.
They are currently looking to bring on an Additional Software Product Manager and will offer remote working flexibility!
Primary Responsibilities, SW Product Manager:
- Create and push the vision and strategy for launching innovative software products
- Oversee and direct all of the new product proposal processes in addition to creating product road-maps
- Conduct meetings with installer partners and home owners to get a better understanding of the current problems that they are facing and to receive potentially new system-level requirements
- Delivery of PRDs, based on customer feedback and needs
- Analyze and apply customer feedback to create new features for the existing software products
- Ensure that the various stake holders are all aligned which should include the executive team, business operations, design and engineering teams
- Assist the offshore development teams to help them better understand the business value for any new features
- Conduct investment reviews and due diligence as the technology SME to help guide the management team when it comes to decision making for any potential acquisitions
SW Product Manager Ideal Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in product management, which includes Development Delivery and Execution on a strong product vision
- Ability/Experience with working in a fast-paced, data-driven and cross functional culture
- Interest in providing a complete energy system to residential customers across both hardware and software solutions
- Travel up to 20%
***Must be a US Citizen and or Green Card Holder***