An international water treatment engineering MNC is looking for a Project Site Manager in Singapore. This will be a 1 year contract role which can be extended for another year at the end of the contract.
- Lead project team on project delivery within cost, quality and safety requirements
- Responsible for all relevant matters such as authority application & submission, design, tender, construction and post construction matters
- Support tender process and endorse all project related documents
- Coordinate design, procurement, contract management and liaison with consultants
- Ensure all site works are executed smoothly
- Supervision of project engineers, technician, vendors, contractors and other relevant stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in Civil, Construction, Mechanical Engineering or any other relevant disciplines
- 7+ years of project management and site management for construction
- Knowledge on water treatment system and construction
- Willing to take up 1 year contract role (with possibility to extend 1 year at the end of contract)
- Based in Singapore
If you are interested, please apply with your CV detailing your project site experience in Singapore. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.