LVI is one of the leading Energy and Infrastructure recruitment firms. We offer a bespoke service to our clients that allows for us utilize industry gossip to maximize our reach for both candidates and our current and future clients. Within the renewable energy space, we have upwards of 50 clients that we can introduce our candidates to!
We are currently working with a premier Biomass company that works with sustainable wood pellets. They have a grown to be the UK's largest source of renewable electricity and have been steadily growing their US presence.
They are currently looking for a Site Coordinator to be responsible for the organization and coordination of site activities including, issuing all project requisition requests, receiving and storage of purchased goods, and administration of the project purchase order and receiving program.
- Required to be on job site from project execution through commissioning
- Provide oversight and reporting for site coordination for project schedule, scope, and budget
- Provide Purchase Requisitions
- Work directly with commercial and procurement teams to document and resolve issues with equipment deliveries
- Warehouse, storeroom, or industrial field construction coordination experience required
- Data management and management of projects and budget experience
- Familiarity with engineering, construction, and manufacturing processes
- Microsoft AX 360 experience (preferred)
Required travel could be 25-50% of the time and up to 4 weeks depending on project size.