We have a current opportunity for a Site Assessment and Remediation Senior Project Manager on. The position will be based in Los Angeles. For further information about this position please apply. This position is a doer-seller position responsible for managing all aspects of site assessment and remediation projects for our growing client base in multiple sectors; including industrial clients, healthcare, biotech, schools and universities, development, and municipal.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Leading and conducting contaminated site assessment/remediation; hydrogeology; and environmental risk management studies and services
- Directing and performing field studies, data gathering and sampling activities at sites including indoor air, soil vapor, soil and groundwater sampling, groundwater flow and hydrogeological data evaluation, vapor intrusion assessment, chemical data and contaminant fate and transport evaluation, well installation, aquifer testing, and groundwater monitoring, groundwater, soil vapor and soil remediation evaluation, environmental due diligence, regulatory compliance services, and permit acquisition.
- Leading and mentoring junior technical staff to help them grow their careers as experts
- Interfacing directly with clients to understand client needs and develop proposals, scope, costs, schedule and budgets.
- Leading, preparing, directing and reviewing technical reports, proposals and cost estimates
- Responsible for quality control review of proposals and reports written by others.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree from an accredited university in chemical/civil/environmental engineering or related engineering field and at least 10+ years of demonstrated consulting experience.
- A Professional Engineering (PE) Registration in California or a registration in Geology (PG) or Hydrogeology (CHG) is REQUIRED.
- Operational knowledge of computer databases and office programs (MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word).
- OSHA 40-hour HAZWOPER Certification.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to prepare reports and proposals.
- Excellent writing and analytical skills a must.
- Project team management oversight and leadership ability.