- Provide review of design and construction documents, implementation during construction through review/inspection/testing of ongoing work in the field.
- You will also be responsible for coordination/collaboration with both internal and external team members including Consultants, A/E professionals, Owners, and Contractors for successful completion of all services pertaining to the project(s) assigned.
- Provide expert input as to design and construction of building envelopes (with strong emphasis on waterproofing and roofing systems).
- Provide design assistance services related to waterproofing and roofing systems including input as to the appropriate use and selection of materials and details.
- Conduct investigations and repair of existing failing waterproofing and roofing
- Provide reviews and input as to development of waterproofing and roofing details and specifications.
- Inspect and supervise inspection of work in progress related to the waterproofing and roofing systems.
- Provide and manage client services, communicating progress, reporting, technical discussion of findings, recommendations,
- Attend project meetings, including leading meetings or portions of meetings related to waterproofing and roofing.
- Provide business development services by providing exceptional service and garnering repeat and referral clients.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in building enclosure consulting with sound knowledge of building materials, field investigation methods, and scientific principles as they relate to performance of waterproofing and roofing systems.
- BS in Architecture/Engineering or Construction-related field from an ABET-accredited university (Professional License in Engineering/Architecture or recognised industry credentials are a plus.
- Proficient in writing and editing of project specifications and technical reports.
- Ability to work in the field and to travel outside local area as workload and projects require.
- Work collaboratively on multiple solutions for clients and objectively summarise the benefits and shortfalls of each.
- Must be proficient in technology, including the use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other Office suite software. Proficiency in CAD is a plus.
- Opportunity to Grow and Advance Your Career
- On-Going Training
- Bonus Opportunities
- Family-Oriented Company
- Great benefits: Health Insurance/Simple IRA/Life Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, Holiday Pay
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Fun Holiday Parties