Currently hiring for a Senior Transmission Planning Engineer that will be a Hybrid role in Winchester, Kentucky!
Considered candidates should have:
- Minimum 7 years of direct planning experience
- BS in Engineering
- Extensive engineering Knowledge
- Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skill
- Leads development of work plans and monitors actual progress of applicable portions, taking any corrective action required
- Trains and develops less experienced engineers
- Provide expert engineering services and support to assigned groups
- Develops/finalizes reports and work plans which recommend action considering short and long-range objectives, economic and budget considerations, etc
- Wage and benefits package that ranks among the best in the state
- No wait on medical, dental and vision insurance plans, available on day one
- Generous 401(k) retirement plan allows employees to start contributing to their plan after a month of service, and after 3 months of service
- Competitive vacation and sick leave package starts day one to allow for flexibly and a healthy work-life balance
If you'd be interested, please don't wait and apply! Submit your application with your CV before you miss out on an amazing opportunity!