A leader in east coast transportation/traffic engineering is seeking a Senior Traffic Engineer to further build strategy and expand market share. The group is well entrenched in the innovative projects across the ITS and CAV worlds as well thus allowing the individual to work on cutting edge research and projects.
The Senior Traffic Engineer will be responsible for:
- Managing new and ongoing projects covering Signal Design, ITS Design, Signing & Striping, TCPs, Safety Plans, and Innovative CAV projects (TIAs and Traffic Studies applicable as well)
- Participating in and leading project pursuits
- Managing stakeholder relations both internal and external
- Leading project development and effective delivery of large scale, complex traffic design projects as well as innovative ITS and CAV projects
- Partnering with and managing workforce in conjunction with firms on projects (as prime and sub)
The Qualified Department Leader will possess the following:
- New Jersey PE (or ability to obtain within 6 months)
- PTP or PTOE certification preferred
- 7+ Years experience in Traffic Engineering
- Prior track record managing client relationships (public sector preferred)
We are open to candidates open to relocating to the state of New Jersey as well. Please apply directly.