I am working with a small engineering consulting firm with a progressive mindset who has a big focus on Higher Education, Commercial and Federal projects. This firm prides itself on maintaining their company size as it encourages a family feel approach to engineering, and allows everyone to have a voice from the bidding process to the completion of a project.
The employees have the liberty to choose their own working model (remote, on site or hybrid) based on their preference and provide the materials to ensure that they can work effectively. They encourage continued education and provide training to help you achieve the qualifications you desire. Lastly, they organize fun activities like happy hours, trivia nights, food trucks, wine and cheese tasting and fundraisers.
- RCDD certification (preferred)
- Consulting background with an A&E firm (required)
- Revit and AutoCAD capabilities (required)
- Project experience must include: education, commercial, federal or performing and cultural arts
- Long term and Short term disability insurance
- Healthcare insurance
- Generous PTO
Apply now for immediate consideration.