We are currently working with a globally recognized Renewable Energy firm with projects across the APAC sector. Off the back of their success in the Market they are looking for an experienced Senior Technical Manager to manage all technical elements of the Korea offshore wind development pipeline working closely with the project teams and supporting functions.
- Manage (day-to-day) regional technical resources across the Korea offshore development pipeline including providing guidance and mentorship to grow/develop talent
- Ensure technical feasibility and requirements are met for development projects
- Management of all technical, legal, and commercial aspects of technical packages
- Manage and ensure implementation of the technical strategy and input into the development pipeline
- Ensure quality of deliverables on the technical packages
- Develop, manage and input to project DEVEX and CAPEX budgets
- Ensure HSE compliance as well as ensure it is integrated into development works and packages
- Identify and manage key project risks and mitigation strategies
- Alongside Global Procurement functions, develop and drive local project procurement strategies
- Alongside PMO, develop and manage project programs, especially for all technical aspects
- Prepare regular project reports and assist in fulfilling reporting requirements.
- Write investment memorandums / SteerCo / IC materials and prepare presentations summarizing key technical aspects.
- Secure proper project documentation from contractors and suppliers, including operations documentation in early preparation for bidding
- MSc or other relevant Master's degree
- Competence equivalent to IPMA level A/B and/or PMI PMP
- 10 to 15 years of experience in a similar position within offshore wind and/or construction projects
- Comfortable flagging problems when they arise and asking for help when needed
- Ability to be proactive while working remotely or independently
- Team player and strong communicator with internal and external parties
- Asia language is desirable and experience working within the Asia region
- Willingness to move to Korea or within Asia with travel
If interested, don't hesitate to apply!