We have a current opportunity for a Substation Design Engineers on a permanent basis. The position will be fully remote flexible, but candidates must be located & reside within the United States. For further information about this position please see below.
- BS in Electrical Engineering from an accredited university
- Experience with substation design (15kV through 230kV)
- Knowledgeable of IEEE/ANSI standards
- Comfortable managing small project teams or leading some projects
- 5+ years of experience in utility substation design
- E.I.T. or P.E. preferred
Engineers could be expected to perform and direct others in the detailed design of medium to high voltage utility substations. It would also be expected that engineers perform detailed design of one-line diagrams, elevations, conduit and cable sizing/routing, substation physical layouts & ground grid layouts/details. Other responsibilities to be expected depending on level of experience.
- Maternity/Parental Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation/Paid Sick Leave
- Professional registration fee reimbursement
- Educational Assistance
- Wellness programs
- Discounted gym memberships
- Flexible Work Weeks
- Employee referral bonus program
- & more!
If interested to learn more, please apply into this position.