Project Managers guide the structural design process and are responsible for coordination with our in-house project team as well as the other design disciplines for numerous projects and project types. They maintain project schedules and ensure project scope, quality, and budget are preserved. Project Managers provide the highest level of customer service for clients and project team members alike. Our client operates in a fast-paced consulting environment, and our staff works on numerous projects simultaneously, so organizational and management skills are a must. Project Managers direct Project Design Engineers and report to the Associates and Principals of the firm.
- Structural analysis, design and detailing for all types of buildings and materials.
- Coordination of design work with clients and fellow design professionals (architects, engineers, and consultants) as well as in-house staff.
- Lead project management activities, including maintaining quality, client relations, schedule and cost control for all assigned projects.
- Preparation of construction documents within a BIM environment.
- BS or MS in Civil or Architectural Engineering.
- 5-10+ years of experience.
- Licensed PE (Civil - Structural) or SE.
- Working knowledge of current industry software, including, RAM SS, RAM Concept, PCA Software and Revit is preferred.