This company is looking for a motivated engineer ready to take the next step of their career.
This position seeks someone able to manage multiple project teams, develop the design approaches and task management functions on stormwater design associated with roadway improvements and trail projects, provide design guidance on projects like watershed modeling floodplain analysis, bridge hydraulics, scour evaluations, LOMRs, and permitting.
- Florida PE registration
- Minimum 15 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, and experience with EPASWMM, ICPR Ver 4, HEC-RAS, Arc GIS, is desired
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work remotely based on the needs of the firm