About the company:
Our client is a leader in operations, construction, design, and auditing of stormwater quality assets. In addition to these provisions, they offer maintenance services for stormwater, groundwater harvesting schemes, and rainwater. With a lot of projects to work on, and the rapid expansion of the team, they are looking for engineers will join their team!
- Grow the business in Melbourne by representing the company to councils.
- Half of the work will be in the office, and the other half on the field.
- Overseeing and directing contracts.
- Doing project management.
- A lot of client liaison between Melbourne Water & City West Water.
- May be doing investigation and design work.
- Prepare tenders, design reports, operations and maintenance, auditing, and construction.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- 8 - 15 years of experience in stormwater engineering, ideally working specifically for councils.
- Someone who has worked in councils, understands how they work and make decisions.
- Drive to grow the business by doing business development. Able to work full-time, autonomously.
- A leader who wants to educate clients on their services pertaining to stormwater and drainage.
Interested? Apply with your CV today!