LVI is seeking an experienced building envelope consultant who is looking to an industry leading full-service engineering firm in Raleigh, NC.
The role will involve working outdoors in the field, observing construction sites; having a technical overview of building envelope components, performing diagnostic testing in accordance with industry standards, as well as providing designs for building envelope repairs.
- 5-10 years experience minimum
- Degree in Architecture or Engineering preferred
- PE license holder or Registered Architect preferred
- IIBEC credentials strongly preferred (RRO/RRC/RWC/REWO/REWC/RBEC)
- Experience in writing specifications
- Technical knowledge of new building envelope design / building construction.
- 401k Benefits, PTO
- Autonomous work schedule
- Clear route for professional progression
- Employee Ownership
- Quarterly Bonuses
If this role is not specifically in line with your experience, or you'd be interested in learning more about what else could be out there for you, reach out to Hugh Evans at LVI Associates!