Senior Software Engineer
Location: Austin, Texas. Hybrid role requiring remote and in-office work.
Salary: Commensurate to experience
Summary: Our client is a leading developer, owner and operator of utility-scale energy storage and hybrid renewable projects. They work to decarbonize the grid across North America. Currently, they have over 11 GW of utility-scale energy storage projects in development including 32 projects in operation across North America.
They are looking for candidates who are passionate about clever software solutions. The candidate should be comfortable with both designing a new data model as well as implementing a CSS change.
The Senior Software Engineer will:
- Create and maintain cloud infrastructure using infrastructure-as-code
- Participate in the maintenance and development of automated testing
- Improve and maintain single-page, front-end applications
- Evaluate technology developments and recommend additions to the tech stack
- Design and build data ingestion systems ensuring data accuracy
- Working knowledge of Python
- 7+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Cloud infrastructure experience with AWS
- Single-page, front-end application experience
- React Framework
- Annual bonus
- 401k matching
- Unlimited vacation
- Health / Dental / Vision
If you are interested in this position, send in an application today!