About the company:
Our client is a multidisciplinary engineering, design, and consultancy company that provides services in the areas of buildings, transport, planning and urban design, environment and health, energy, and management consulting. They have a over 30 offices globally and a growing presence in Australia. This firm works on projects ranging from small-scale developments to large, complex infrastructure projects. They are also committed to sustainability and use innovative solutions to help clients achieve their goals in a socially responsible way.
- Reports to Sydney Impact Assessment Principal
- Manage and deliver large and small impact assessment projects as a 'seller-doer'
- Help to build the capabilities and client base of the Sydney impact assessment team
- Help to develop a business plan and growth strategy for the Sydney impact assessment team
- Identify opportunities and resources to organically grow the impact assessment team to a self-sustaining critical mass
- Build your own network of clients and strong client relationships
- Help maintain a strong backlog of small and large projects to enable organic growth
- Mentor and train junior members of the impact assessment team as it grows
- Technical review and approval oversight for the team as it grows
- Actively represent the company and the Sydney Office capabilities in the industry.
If this role or company sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply with your CV and we can connect you with the right opportunity specific to your career goals. This consultancy offers a competitive salary, flexible work arrangements, and clear opportunities for career advancement.