One of the most exciting water technology companies of recent decades is looking for a senior sales their innovative membrane solutions into fast-growing applications such as protein production, water and wastewater reuse, and nutrient recovery.
This is the first time such technology has been able to be utilized in these industries and any experience in selling equipment or components associated with water treatment, filtration/separation as well as exposure to the agricultural, food, meat and poultry industries is a must.
You will act as a missionary for this unique and industry disrupting technology:
- Creat a sales pipeline by targetting new customers.
- Present to customers in the industry and business leaders.
- Respond in a timely manner to customer requests and act as a valuable resource to resolve customer queries and challenges
- Establish and nurture relationships with consultants, sales reps, and business leaders that can drive new business development.
- Collaborate with all facets of the business including marketing, field service and the wider sales and technical team.
- Pass on customer success requirements to the Technical Sales team for testing and applications studies.
Manage and support sales administration, including:
- Negotiating sales contracts
- Regularly update sales and forecast figures
- Maintain the CRM system regularly
A degree in an engineering or scientific discipline - environmental or chemical engineering is preferred.
A valid driving license and clean driving record
This is a remote position reporting directly to the Sales Engineering Manager.
This position will require moderate to extensive travel (30-50%), primarily in North America. Around 1-2 weeks every month
Compensation may include equity and benefits.
Apply directly here or call 857-972-9678 for a confidential discussion to find out more.