Seeking a dedicated and experienced Senior P&C Engineer looking to take on a new role in the substation space. This candidate will be essential to the companies ongoing commitment to providing high - quality engineering solutions for electric utility transmission and distribution systems, working with voltage levels ranging from 5kV to 765 kV. The ideal candidate will be responsible for project engineering and design of substation projects from planning stages through detailed design and construction.
Looking for candidates in or willing to relocate to:
- Denver, CO
- San Diego, CA
- Orlando, FL
The Senior P&C Engineer will be expected to complete the following tasks:
- Detailed design of substation and/or protection & control projects
- Preparation, development, and modification of one and three-line diagrams, protective relaying & control schematic/elementary drawings
- Perform quality assurance reviews of substation project documentation
- Communicate effectively and professionally with project teams, customer representatives, and other stakeholders.
- Ensure timely project delivery within budget and with high quality
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Professional Engineering (PE) License
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in utility substation and protection & controls design
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience developing relay settings a plus
- Experience with ETAP, ASPEN, or PSEE a plus
- U.S. Residents Only
Benefits / Perks:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Time Off
- Annual Bonuses
- Term Life Insurance
- Hybrid options
- Team Events
- HSA & FSA Programs
Does this position sound like something you would be interested in?
If so, please apply here!