My client is a billion dollar Global Technology Firm, that does all voltages, high, medium & low, and covers numerous different industries, including Security, BMS, AV etc. Some key things about them:
- Their Benefits (Health care, 401k etc.) are better than your standard Electronic Security benefits
- They win the most prestigious projects (Government, DoD, Entertainment Venues etc.) based on their reputation
- There is a huge emphasis on Training, where the company will pay for your Certs (PMP, Lenel, AXIS etc)
- There is a clear path to progression in Electronic Security & through other verticals too
- Opportunity to relocate abroad every 6-12 months
- Ability to build task orders that include: electronic security systems, A/V, Telecommunications, ISP/OSP, wireless and other technology applications ensuring design efficiency and contractual compliance. Low Voltage knowledge is crucial.
- Developing Schedules and task orders for team members, in logical steps, to meet deadlines in a timely manner.
- Review design and perform quality checks
- Liase with the construction superintendent to develop an installation plan (determining labour requirements and in turn dispatching team members to project sites).
- Interpreting and explaining plans and contract terms to administrative staff, workers, and clients.
- Suggest process improvements / cost saving measures.
- Assist maintaining and organising project records
- Routine interface with customer team to develop client relations, address project status and respond to customer concerns with the Project Leader.
- Secret Clearance / Top Secret Clearance
- 5-7 years Low Voltage Experience
- Experience with CPM Scheduling
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools and principals involved in the production of technical plans. (Blueprints, Freehand Drawings etc)
- Experience overseeing and approving monthly job cost updates, productivity reports, and cash flow projections.
- Ability to travel to project locations when needed