LVI Associates is partnering up with a leading energy company that is dedicated to the energy transition sector, including offshore wind power, and solar power. We are looking for a senior project manager for their solar project.
The successful candidate will report to the PV Team Head and will be responsible for executing the duties and responsibilities of a Project Manager throughout the entire project lifecycle. Their primary role will be to support the implementation and delivery of PV projects.
- Assume overall technical responsibility for the project throughout its lifecycle.
- Lead project coordination, ensuring effective management of timelines and budgets.
- Assist in the internal approval process by preparing investment requests and management summaries.
- Develop and implement project risk management plans.
- Manage project implementation, overseeing project delivery, operations, and maintenance.
- Ensure the completeness of plans and project documents.
- Provide regular project reports to the management team.
- Hold a Bachelor's degree in civil, construction, mechanical, electrical engineering, or a related field.
- Possess 8 or more years of relevant project management experience in the PV industry.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of PV project processes and lifecycle requirements.
- Have experience in analyzing site-specific development requirements and implementing effective strategies.
- Display the ability to collaborate effectively with work groups across a global organization.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Teams, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Possess excellent English communication skills, including verbal, active listening, written communication, meeting management, and presentation skills.
If you are interested, please click "Apply Now".