An Swiss industrial engineering and manufacturing company is looking for a Senior Project Manager/Director in Shanghai, China. This is an exciting opportunity as you will be able to lead large scale project in the firm.
- Lead and develop project execution to improve competency
- Overall control and drive project execution and management - including risk, cost, margin, schedule etc.
- Support development, improvement and implementation of work procedures, tools, competitiveness and practices
- Coordinate with relevant departments to meet customer and project expectations
- Main focus in large projects within the Petrochemical sector
- 15+ years of work experience Project management
- 8+ years of experience in Process Plant or Skid Project Execution
- Experienced in Chemical Equipment Manufacturing and Design
- Experience in Pressure vessel / Chemical Engineering & Piping is highly preferred
- Strong leadership and analytical skills
- Academic background in Chemical Engineering
- Good command in English - both written and spoken
If you are interested, kindly 'Apply Now' with your CV and we will be in touch with you shortly.