They are a team of architects, and construction consultants with a range of specialized skills ready to inspect, consult and provide repair solutions. This firm is well equipped with an abundance of workload for you to walk into which means you will not be required to do new business development rather just have the ability to cater to your existing clientele.
This opportunity would allow you manage clients, mentor junior staff and review technical specifications and write reports. Whilst you will be required to go on site that would 20% of your workload. You will have the opportunity to travel to surrounding states with only 1% late night travels!
- Licensed P.E/RA holders in the state of Illinois/Wisconsin/Indiana.
- IIBEC accreditation desirable (RRO/RRC/RWC/REWO/REWC/RBEC).
- Develop scope of services and prepare proposals
- Analyze, research, and investigate data.
- Building envelope inspections, roof observations, moisture intrusion investigations, waterproofing and construction administration
- Project and Client Management
- Consult with Owners and Architects
- Lead and support schedules and deliverable for team members
- Produce detail sets and material specifications for building envelope design
- Design support and on-site consultation during construction administration
- Competitive Benefits: Generous matched 401k contributions, health-care, 2 weeks annual PTO etc.
- Salary range ($100,000-130,000) dependent on experience level and business development acumen.
- Hybrid Working Policy
- Family Oriented Company
- If this role is not specifically in line with your experience, reach out to Sinatra Dias on LinkedIn to explore other opportunities!