This national engineering firm is seeking a Sr. Project Manager with 7+ years of experience in Civil Engineering to join their Jacksonville, FL office. An ideal candidate has design experience in the public and private sectors.
The successful candidate will be eligible for a sign-on and/or relocation bonus.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to grow into a leadership position. The successful candidate must perform and manage related design/planning/engineering tasks in the civil engineering market. Technical experience in work for public sector and private required. Public sector includes providing civil engineering for cities and counties. Private sector experience including commercial and residential land development
Project Management Responsibilities:
* Approximately 55% of job duties are dedicated to project management and 10% to technical delivery.
* Delivers scope, schedule, budget, quality, safety, and profitability of all projects managed.
* Plans and manages projects of high value with medium to high-risk profiles.
* Directly manages $700K per year of total billings with no limit to the number or value of individual projects managed.
* Demonstrated expertise in the development of project schedules, cost budgets and understanding and analysis of the financial data.
* Works closely with Project Controls staff to monitor and control project cost and billings to meet budget profit, to analyze project performance data on an ongoing basis, and to develop recovery plans as needed.
* Develops project pursuit teaming relationships.