We currently have a vacancy available for a water/wastewater Senior Project Manager at one of the most recognised civil engineering firms throughout the country, one we are very fortunate to be able to work alongside.
With offices throughout Florida, this firm now has a stranglehold of the state, with the intention to grow even more next year. This firm has a huge focus towards resiliency and sustainability, and combined with its values anchored in employee and client satisfaction, makes it one of the most respected in the industry. Please see below for the Project Manager role that have open;
- Coordinate the work of engineers and developing and monitoring phase schedules and budgets components of larger projects
- Maintain and utilize working knowledge of accepted engineering design standards and practices in the execution of design work that will meet the client's needs and conform to firm standards
- Experience leading the design or portions of the design
- Experience in Construction Administration including coordinating submittal review
- Make consulting decisions and provide input with other departments
- Mentoring and directing staff on technical assignments, and reviewing technical work completed by engineers under supervision.
- Interact with old clients, as well as establish new clients, promoting the company name further
- Over 10+ years in the water/wastewater treatment industry
- Both in and outside the fence experience
- Technical and consulting experience (consulting experience not essential but preferred)
- E. license in Florida,
- Bachelor's degree obtained in either Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering or Environmental Engineering
- We are seeking a strong communicator with leadership skills and the ability to collaboratively plan, problem-solve, and follow-through on projects
- Superior writing, communication and presentation skills