My client is a boutique consultancy firm headquartered in North Carolina who are looking to add an experienced an driven Building Envelope Consultant to their high performing team.
The ideal candidate is a determined and efficient Building Envelope Consultant with waterproofing, roofing, repair design, forensics, diagnostics experience of numerous building enclosure systems looking for a growth opportunity to be a leader in their next role. The candidate will have the opportunity to work on enclosure design, rehabilitation and restoration, enclosure assessments, enclosure field testing, building enclosure commissioning, and curtain wall consultation. The scope of work encompasses every type of structure, from multifamily residential to high rise commercial.
- 5-10 years experience minimum
- Degree in Architecture or Engineering preferred
- PE license holder or Registered Architect preferred
- IIBEC credentials strongly preferred (RRO/RRC/RWC/REWO/REWC/RBEC)
- Experience in writing specifications
- Technical knowledge of new building envelope design / building construction.
- 401k Benefits, PTO
- Autonomous work schedule
- Clear route for professional progression
- Employee Ownership
- Quarterly Bonuses
If this role is not specifically in line with your experience, reach out to Hugh Evans on LinkedIn to explore other opportunities!