LVI is looking for an experienced roofing and building envelope specialist to join a boutique consultancy firm in Atlanta, GA.
The ideal candidate is a Registered Roof Consultant, architect, or engineer with a desire to develop specialized expertise in evaluating roofing and building envelope issues in existing buildings and structures. This is a unique opportunity with a firm with an exceptional reputation within the industry, boasting an incredible growth strategy over the next five years. spearheaded by a renowned senior management team. The successful candidate will participate in project work and business activities including a mix of office and field work with some travel.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- The ideal candidate will take on the responsibility of handling projects involving roofing inspections and re-roofing, exterior wall inspections, above and below grade waterproofing, building envelope assessments and water penetration.
- Ability to produce repair designs.
- Ability to be client facing and have the go-getter attitude to maintain a larger existing client base, as well and to obtain new business.
- 5+ year's relevant experience in the building envelope industry
- IIBEC credentials (RRO/RRC/RWC/REWO/REWC/RBEC) preferred but not essential
- Professional Engineer (PE) or Registered Architect (RA) license holder is preferred, but not essential
- Experience in roofing observation and inspection, re-roofing design, above and below grade waterproofing, exterior wall inspections and moisture intrusion investigations. Experience on a broad scope of building type is essential.
If this role isn't specifically in line with your experience, or you're just looking for something a bit different, reach out to Hugh Evans on LinkedIn for a confidential conversation to discuss other options and opportunities!