My client is a large General Contractor, based in Dallas, with offices across the US. They've recently had an influx of projects come through so they're currently growing at an exponential rate and are looking to recruit for numerous roles to match their growth.
A large portion of the work they receive is Industrial and Commercial, typically coming from repeat clients, but they do work on Automotive and large Retail projects also.
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to work in a collaborative environment with a management team that focus heavily on the training and development of their staff to guide them to be the professionals they can be!
As Senior Project Manager, you will oversee and be responsible for managing multiple projects, teams, supplies/resources and ensuring that projects are completed within budget and on time.
SPM will also supervise schedules, quality, safety, budget/P&L and project performance to ensure the safe and successful delivery of given projects.
- 5+ Year's Experience as Project Manager or leading Industrial or Commercial projects.
- Demonstrated soft skills - Communication, Problem-Solving, Critical Thinking, Time Management, Teamwork, Adaptability, Interpersonal
- Experience leading projects over $25M
- Experience leading teams over 15+
- Experience overseeing P&L is preferred
My client offer leading compensation, benefits packages (401K, Medical, Life, Disability (Long & Short), Dental, Vision, PTO) and leading bonus structures.
If you feel that you have the necessary Structural Concrete, Tilt-Wall, Commercial and/or Leadership experience then my client would definitely be interested in speaking with you.