We have a current opportunity for a Senior Project Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Raleigh. For further information about this position please apply.
* You can manage and execute a project from beginning to end, while remaining profitable, on-schedule, and within budget constraints.
* You can respectfully collaborate with Studio Leader, client, and stakeholders to define project scope, goals, deliverables, resources, budget, and timeline. Additionally, monitor utilization rates, labor summaries, and coordinate scope and pricing changes.
* You can, with trust and humility, lead a design team of engineers, landscape architects and technicians, coordinating with the client and other design professionals, and taking the projects through municipal and other jurisdictional approvals.
* You strive for excellence and have strong design skills at all levels of engineering including site planning and design, utility coordination and design, and stormwater management engineering.
* Bachelor's degree required; Master's Degree in Civil Engineering preferred.
* North Carolina Professional Engineer (PE) licensure required.
* 8+ years relevant civil engineering and design experience.
* Advanced knowledge of civil engineering design requirements and principals.
* Advanced computer skills in AutoCad, Civil 3D, Microsoft, and Stormwater Modeling programs.