We have a current opportunity for a Senior Project Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Iron Mountain, Michigan. For further information about this position please apply.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will manage a group of internal & external customers, providing exceptional customer service by providing frequent and specific updates regarding projects.
- Technical ability to interpret customer specifications and provide a design which meets all requirements
- Responsible for ensuring a quality drawing package is released to manufacturing
- Facilitate & lead detailed project meetings & internal discussions
- Mentor others in project management processes, tools, and interpersonal skills to ensure successful project completion
- Customer Visits (travel approximately 10% of time)
- Bachelor's degree in an Engineering related field or Associate's Degree with Utility Systems Certificate
- 5+ years of project management experience
- Understands theories and fundamentals of electrical circuits and related components
- Experience reading schematics & wiring diagrams
Please note that the Senior Project Manager is expected to report into the office daily.