I am working with a small engineering consulting firm who has a big focus on Education, Healthcare and Commercial projects. This firm has a healthy backlog or projects and keeps expanding rapidly. Due to the amount of work they are receiving in their Technology division, they decided to add a Technology Project Manager to their Technology group to ensure that their staff is not overworked and maintain work-life balance.
This position required you to come in the office 2 a week to coordinate with the team, and work remotely for 4 days. You are required to take on Project Manager duties as well as do some design work to assist the efforts of your team. You would be reporting directly into the president of the firm and the progression opportunities for this position is to eventually lead the Technology division.
- RCDD certification (required)
- Consulting background with an A&E firm (required)
- Revit and AutoCAD capabilities (required)
- Project experience must include: education, healthcare and commercial
- Long term and Short term disability insurance
- Healthcare insurance
- Generous PTO
Apply now for immediate consideration.