Project Engineers are responsible for a variety of activities including performing both standard and complex design tasks which require the application of computer aided design equipment.
Will perform standard, complex, and non-routine design tasks which requires extensive skill and knowledge of CAD applications. This position will also support project managers in mathematical analysis /calculations and general project organization.
* Bachelor's Degree in practice area.
* PE required.
* Minimum six( 6) years of civil engineering experience.
* Proficient use of Civil 3D.
* Experience with the design of municipal water resources preferred.
* Experience in Construction Administration or Construction Observation a plus.