Company Summary: I've recently started working with a Developer focusing on Solar + Storage projects! They have strong backing from an Asset Management firm and work on C&I/DG/ Community Solar projects! They are looking to grow their team with a skilled and motivated Senior Project Engineer!
The Senior Project Engineer will be responsible for...
- Completing ownership of the design process managing and coordinating 3rd party engineering disciplines to develop safe, reliable and value-engineered solutions.
- Leading the technical component of the interconnection process as support to our Interconnection team to receive ISAs and PTOs as efficiently as possible.
- Support our Procurement team to ensure timely delivery of equipment to site
- Working alongside the PM, CS and QAQC teams to ensure successful completion and energization of projects
- Leading efforts to continuously improve the Engineering Department's core skills, deliverables and partnerships within the industry.
The Senior Project Engineer should have...
- Familiarity with structural, civil, and geotechnical engineering design practices related to commercial and utility rooftop, canopy, and ground mount projects
- Understanding of how to interpret and apply the National Electric Code
- Extensive knowledge of developing and constructing C&I and community solar PV and ESS projects and have experience specifying low and medium voltage electrical equipment typical for commercial and utility PV and ESS systems
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and PVsyst
- BS in Electrical Engineering or related
- Great work-life balance
- Unlimited PTO