Senior Project Engineer
LVI Associates are working with a dynamic, innovative, and growing firm that provides its clients with a unique and specialized set of services in the structural engineering market. They are looking for an engineer with experience in both structural investigation and structural restoration to engage in a wide scope of projects, whilst managing a portfolio of existing clients.
This is a hybrid/remote position.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field (Structural engineering)
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Professional Engineer license within the state of North Carolina essential, surrounding states desired.
- Experienced conducting forensic investigations to determine the cause and origin of structural failure, both storm damage assessments following catastrophic weather events, and construction design defects
- Well-versed in analytical software such as AutoCAD, Revit, Bluebeam, RISA, and/or ETABS
- Strong technical, written, and verbal communication skills.
Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Flexible work schedule - Fully remote
- Competitive annual salary commensurate with the level of experience.
- Medical Insurance (including dental and vision coverage)
- Life Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Paid Time Off (vacation, sick, and personal time) + holidays
If this role isn't specifically in line with your experience, or you're just looking for something bit different, connect with Hugh Evans at LVI Associates on LinkedIn for a confidential conversation to discuss other options and opportunities!