The Senior Project Developer
My client is a national solar provider that develops, finances, owns, and operates their portfolio of renewable energy assets. My client owns and operates distributed generation solar and storage projects. They are looking for an experienced project developer to help manage the development of projects in the Mid-Atlantic. The Senior Project Developer will help lead will facilitate project needs such as: site selection, land acquisition, working withing local state and federal regulations to obtain permits, managing budgets and project timelines.
The Senior Project Developer will be responsible for…
- Conduct site visits to analyze proposed project sites and identify any critical flaws. Present the site analysis to clients. (i.e. landowners)
- Leading aspects such as developing, negotiating, and closing greenfield projects.
- Supporting the negotiations of important project agreements.
- Presenting and communicating to stakeholders on the status of new markets and updates on exciting markets.
- Stay up to date on all applicable regulations and policies to ensure seamless execution of the development processes.
The Senior Project Developer should have the following qualifications…
- 5+ years of experience in renewable energy project development/project management.
- Experience with Development DG solar and storage project in the Untied States.
- A Bachelor's Degree.
- Previous success in the development of multiple solar projects.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your CV below.