I am currently working with an up-coming Real Estate Developer that is currently looking to expand their office in Frankfurt. With a main office in Munich with 30 employees and just 2 employees in Frankfurt, there is a huge amount of growth planned for the next 12-18 months! This client specialises in the Residential and Healthcare Sectors and is looking to expand their portfolio by acquiring Commercial and Mixed-Use Developments. As the office expands, you will have the opportunity to step into a Head of Project Development position.
The role will include the following tasks:
- Full project control from Land Acquisition to Turnkey
- Internal leadership and coordination of Project Management and Project Development Teams
- Working with AHO Booklet 9
- Working directly with the Management Board to drive future strategic Business Growth
You should have the following experiences:
- Minimum of 8 year's experience in the field of Project Management/Project Development
- Knowledge of all HOAI phases 1-9, as well as solid knowledge of AHO Guidelines
- Experience with Residential Projects
- Native level proficiency in German
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Architecture, Civil Engineering or Industrial Engineering
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to learn more about, please don't hesitate to apply.